Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lonely Planet Destroyed My Life

First, read this article. Please and Thank You.

I would love for my life to be destroyed. Not really like in this article though. I want to live and experience life to the fullest. I want to understand people, from everywhere, in all situations of life. What is most important to me is that I understand and get to know them like God would. I want the interactions I have with people to make a difference for the better in them and in me.

I'm so excited to be going to Costa Rica! I'm going to be there for over 9 months, teaching...something. I don't really know my job description yet. But I'm going!!! I'm going to meet amazing people. I'm going to be hanging out with a lot of young children. I'm going to be pushed to the limits of my capabilities but I know that I'll make it through. I've got God and a wonderful support system. My cousin and some of my closet friends are my prayer partners and my parents and brothers, not to mention my aunts, uncles and cousins, support me 100%. I'm really blessed. Not everyone has opportunities to go out and serve like this. I hope that my experience changes me for the better, permanently. But I guess that's a choice. It's my choice.

Decision made. God and I are going to change me permanently, for the better. I'm going to use everything I've got to live, learn and teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment