Thursday, May 24, 2012

The end

This is it. I'm no longer in Monteverde. I'm in San Jose with my long time family friends. My flight leaves a 3 pm, which means I need to be at the airport by 1 pm. For breakfast, there will be Gallo Pinto for the last time...

These last few days have been really hard. I had to say my goodbyes, pack, give tests and I managed to get sick. Luckily I didn't get really sick until yesterday so I got to enjoy my time with friends.

I'm going to miss everyone. EVERYONE! I already miss my students. Many tears were shed saying goodbye to my family. The hardest part was saying goodbye to Sofia. I had her in my arms and we were just hugging. She started crying and I could feel her little body shudder with each sob. That's what really did me in. I hope Kindria gets skype soon!

Thanks to all who read my blog and prayed for me!!! It really meant a lot to me.

I hope to see you soon. In under 24 hours, I'll be on American soil!!!

Paz, amor y pura vida!

2 comments:

  1. GURL COME HOOOOMMEEE! I feel you- its a rough transition. But you have so much to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete