Monday, July 25, 2011

Hermanitas

I've adopted Helena and Valentina to be my little sisters. They're just too much fun to be with to not have them be part of my family. We talk about boys and how great they are. We also talk about boys and how much they suck. Balance is key, ha! Tonight we ordered pizza and watched La Bella y La Bestia which is Beauty and the Beast en EspaƱol. We munched on pizza and had to use my pocketknife to cut it. It was a silly and splendid night.


Now for the sad part. Valentina is from Italy. It is highly unlikely that I will ever see her again. Helena is a Cali girl like me, but I'm headed to Costa Rica for the year and when I get back, I'm headed back to WA for school so it may be quite some time before I see her. I wish I didn't have to leave my hermanitas. Come Wednesday, I may bawl my eyes out saying goodbye to people. Tomorrow is the last day of classes. Then come finals. Thursday, I fly home. I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment