Sunday, July 17, 2011

Risks

I suck at longboarding. Well, not completely. I've only fallen once but I wasn't even moving. I'm too cautious to fall. In general, I'm very cautious. I only engage in activities that are thrilling, but safe, like bungee-jumping. I don't dive for the ball when I play football, I am terrible on all things with wheels (except bikes) and I've been hit in the head too many times to count playing soccer. I really want to get over these fears. I want to get hurt doing something exciting. I want to take a couple risks and tell a good story. I want to be like these girls. They're awesome. Role models, really.

2 comments:

  1. That is attractive! And extremely fun looking. I appreciate that they wear proper headgear, etc. So cool!
    ...Decemberists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm not even hardcore to wear headgear. Maybe if I started wearing it, I'd be more adventurous. Ha!
    They have another vid of them in Madrid, early in the morning. It's awesome and has more good music.

    ReplyDelete