Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sick

A lot of things have happened in the last 10 days and yet I seem to remember none of it. The biggest detail is that I've moved out of my old house for...reasons...If you REALLY want to know, send me a message and I can give details. Now I'm living with Yolanda (the principal). It looks as though I will be here for the remainder of my time. But that isn't for sure. I also lived with Calle for about 4 days. Yolanda and the family were in San Jose for awhile so I stayed with Calle. It was pretty fun. I almost got over my sickness but then I had a relapse. Not fun. I've been drinking lots of lemon water and tea and taking many naps after school. Being an actual teacher rather than an assistant or sub has been really good too. Everyday as I plan, I become a little bit more organized and I get more accustomed to planning. It's really great. Daniel is leaving this month which is really sad. He's awesome and the kids really like him.
I apologize that this is a really short and undetailed post. When I get over my sickness, I'll be better about writing. I haven't had the time because as soon as I finish planning my classes, I go to sleep. It's kind of a lame excuse, but my health is prettttty important. I promise I'll do better. Scout's honor (even though I've never been a scout).

No comments:

Post a Comment